Saturday, August 13, 2011

Work or Play ?

Today I'm on call at work, so if I don't have to go in, I'll be heading over to one of my favorite SF boutiques, Azalea, to do some shopping at the Bing Bang Trunk Show.  Hopefully its the latter of the two : ) I sure could use a day off to hang out with my Maid of Honor, Laurel, pick up fresh flowers for the house, & eat some brunch!  So cross your fingers that I'll be back tomorrow with photos of a fun & eventful day.  In the meantime, here are few of the posts from around the web that were inspiring to me this week.  Enjoy!

Elise's sock & shoe pairings { see my take on the trend here }

A romantic garden wedding seen on Frolic & EVERYWHERE

This must-try DIY friendship link bracelet

and...

One of the most elegant & simple vineyard weddings I've seen, ever.


















Hope you're having a great weekend so far ! See you tomorrow !

{image unknown, sorry!}

No comments:

Post a Comment