I recently got engaged to the most wonderful man on the planet, Aaron (no really, he's the best), and we've just started the wedding planning process. I'm so excited and want to do everything RIGHT NOW! But, our wedding isn't until October 2012 which leaves me plenty of time to
I've been asked by just about every vendor in the wedding industry to describe "us" (Aaron & I) or "my style/taste". And to tell you the truth, I had a harder time figuring this out than I thought I would. Turns out, I have a LOT of preferences and a whole bunch of different styles that appeal to me. My hope is that this blog can become a place where I get to know myself a little better; a place where I can figure out what "our" and "My" style is. So, to end my first post, I thought I would let you guys know what you can expect to find on here in the future:
- The places I'll (We'll) go
- The latest on our wedding: vendors, inspiration, my experiences, and general ramblings of an engaged woman
- The things I want to wear and maybe even some of the things I actually DO end of wearings (if I ever let Aaron get close enough with his camera to take my picture)
- The stuff I buy
- The food I'm cooking. The food other people are cooking. The food I wish I was eating at this very moment.
- The best places, stores, and restaurants in/around San Francisco according to me
- The way our house looks. The way I want our house to look
- The quest to master Photoshop (already in progress! see below!)
....you get the idea.
See you soon!