Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Vendors: Photography

Okay. Finally! I'm feeling a little better and getting back on track this morning! A lot has been accomplished in terms of wedding planning - I guess thats the only benefit of spending an entire weekend in bed. We have secured nearly all of our vendors and I think I found my dream dress, Hooray!

Today, I am so happy to share this new series with you guys "My Wedding: Vendor Spotlight"! Each week I'll introduce key vendors who are helping to make this wedding possible and exactly what I have always dreamed of.

First up, our photographer, the uhhh-mazing Tec Petaja. From the first day I began looking at wedding blogs I knew I wanted to hire Tec. He makes every woman look incredible while seamlessly capturing those "special moments" you'll want to remember forever. On top of that, he's hands down one of the nicest guys to talk to and always responds super quick to all of my hectic e-mails. I was so excited when he told me he had our new wedding date available (its also his birthday weekend). Here's a look at some of my favorite shots of his and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Also, check out his blog for more photos.